There is just something enticing about a recipe with only 4 ingredients, that will be ready for you in under 5 minutes..am I right?!
Not to mention, gluten-free, high in protein, high in fiber and overall healthy!
I promise I’m almost done with all my pumpkin goodness, but for today..
Okay okay you got me, I’m probably NOT done sharing my pumpkin love with you for a couple more weeks 🙂
BUT I am already preparing myself for Thanksgiving and Christmas already along with my love more pumpkins even though it’s not even halloween yet.
Talking bout Thanksgiving..did you see my last post on the weight loss challenge I’m hosting the month of November?? You can win REAL MONEY and just get some extra motivation to lose some of the fat by signing up 🙂
yes, yes I did bake an entire 15 lb turkey just for myself. My mom and I did it a lot when I lived at home, making a huge turkey and just having it for the week..what can I say? I love me my turkey! Thanksgiving or not..
But since it’s just me, I did have to freeze over half of it after baking and carving my first turkey alone. I love turkey, but not enough to eat 15lbs of it in a week (promise I’m not that crazzzy!)
ANYWAYS. I always find myself getting side tracked, I apologize.
Let’s get back to what this onhealthy elavil post is about..
A DELICIOUS recipe, that is only FOUR ingredients, and is QUICK to make, HIGH in PROTEIN, and FREE of lots of stuff like gluten, soy, nuts..
And guess what? They could be made paleo by simply using paleo protein power!
Look at how delicious these look..
For me, when I look at a recipe and it has over 10 ingredients, I instantly click off. I don’t like complicated things.
I like simplicity. I’m a simple girl. Not to mention a full time masters student with little time..
So now questions for YOU
- if you had to pick ONE holiday, what’s your favorite?
- when do you think its appropriate to begin listening to christmas music?? (all year round here baby!)
- other than pumpkin, what other holiday flavors would you like to see??
- Have you ever made a turkey just because??
until next time..
xo Sarah Grace
Serves: 12 balls
- ½ cup Pumpkin Puree
- ¼ cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ cup Protein Powder (I used Pumpkin flavored from About Time Protein**)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Optional but recommended: dash of sea salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract
- Optional to roll outside in: cacao nibs
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Shape into balls and refrigerate!
- Roll in cacao nibs if desired like I did 🙂
*If you use a plant based protein, you may need to add more sweetener/a little almond milk depending on thickness of protein. All protein is different, but add liquid slowly!