Needing some delicious yet healthier alternatives this Thanksgiving? Whether you are needing low carb, gluten free, dairy free, paleo, or vegetarian options..This post has it!
Now we all love to indulge a little on this TURKEY day filled with being thankful for those loved ones in your life and all you have been blessed with.
There’s nothing better than some people you love and good food combined.
But with all the heaviness this day brings..I’d like to think that it would be desirable to add some healthier options as well!
I love to indulge in moderation, but I also like to feel good! And sometimes, when consuming TOO much high fat or heavy dishes..I just DONT. Been there too?
So whether you’re wanting to lighten up your thanksgiving menu this year, or you have specific intolerances you need to avoid, hopefully you find a recipe below from either my site or another great blogger out there that fits what you’re wanting!
(all by yours truly)
- Cream Dill Veggie Dip
- Creamy Avocado Spinach Dip
- Fresh and Healthy Guacamole
- Pumpkin Hummus
- Healthy Pumpkin Challah
- Pumpkin Bread Rolls
- Ricotta Crostini Appetizer
Sweet/White Potato Recipes
- Mini Roasted Potatoes by yours truly
- Apple Sweet Potato Hash by Sam @ Pancake Warriors
- Paleo Sweet Potato Casserole by Vanessa @ Plaid and Paleo
- Garlic Roasted Mash Yams by Koko @ Kokos Kitchen
- Fluffy Chobani Mashed Potatoes by Courtenay @ Got 2 Run 4 Me
- Rosemary Sea Salt and Olive Oil Mashed Sweet Potatoes by Ariana @ Aris Menu
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Mash by The Fit Fork
- High Protein Potato Salad by Kaila @ Healthy Helper
- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash Flowers
- Butternut Squash Noodle Fall Soup
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Acorn Squash by Jenna Braddock
- Two Healthy Butternut Squash Recipes by Natalie @ A Fit Philosphy
- Vegan and Paleo Spiralized Curried Butternut Squash and Apple Salad by Taylor @ Faith Food Fitness
- Spicy Butternut Mac n Cheese by Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table
- Vegan Stuffing by Gigi Eats Celebrities
Vegetables/Salads/Other Sides & Appetizers
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Avocado and Pecans by Myra @ The Happy Health Freak
- Sweet Celeric Mash (mashed potato alternative) by Kaila @ Healthy Helper
- Vegetable Wild Rice by Kelly @ Tasting Page
- Roasted Fall Vegetables with Sage, Parmesan and Balsamic Reduction by Chelsey’s Healthy Kitchen
- Warm Sorghum Salad with Kohlrabi, Apple and Funnel by Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
- Fall Fruit Salad by Tiffany @ Thoroughly Thriving
- Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey, Cranberry and Pumpkin Enchiladas by Susie @ Suzlyfe
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Dessert Parfaits
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding Cups by Lauren @ Nutrition Starring You
- Healthy Pumpkin Caramel Sauce
- Easy Whipped Pumpkin Dip!
- Sweet Potato Brownies with a Cream Swirl
- GF Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Gingerbread Caramel Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Gingerbread Chia Pudding
- Quest Bar Mini Pumpkin Pies
- DF Chocolate Pudding and Gingerbread Pudding
Drinks/Condiments/Other Fun Recipes
- Dirty Pear Toddy by Tiffany @ Thoroughly Thriving
- Pumpkin Coconut Martini by yours truly
- Skinny Eggnog
- Coconut Ginger Tea Cocktail
- Paleo Gingerbread Latte
- diy Cranberry Sauce by yours truly
- How to Make Your Own Pumpkin Puree