After my Quest Protein Review over on YouTube video the other day, I ended the video asking people to comment anything they wanted to see made with it.
Well to my delight, many people commented wonderful ideas, so I decided to quickly get to it and deliver!!
And of course, someone asked for something yummy that was mint chocolate flavored!
So I present to you, a Mint Chocolate Mugcake. Why? Because I love my mugcakes. And they are super easy. Mmmmm
(correction since posting this and making this photo above: it is not 50 calories, it is 85!)
Who doesn’t want a cake in under 100 CALORIES?! Oh and a whopping14 grams of protein! And if you make this recipe for one instead of two?! NO WORRIES. Because it is still under 200 calories and then you’re getting 28 grams of protein!
Like remember some of my other creations like my Blueberry Strawberry Mugcake, or my Pumpkin Gingerbread Mugcake, or my Chocolate PB mugcake, or my most recent Apple Pie Mugcake that is over on my youtube channel?
Well here is the video of how to make this new, Mint Chocolate Mugcake!
Serving size: ½ recipe
- 1 scoop Quest Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons Almond Milk
- 4 tablespoons Applesauce
- 3 tablespoons Egg Whites
- ½ teaspoon Mint Extract
- ½ teaspoon Baking Powder
- Optional: Chocolate Chips or additional Sweetener if protein powder is not sweet enough to liking
- Mint Protein Icing: Quest Vanilla Protein Powder mixed with enough unsweetened almond milk until you reach desired consistency. Add ¼ tsp or less of mint extract.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl until mixed well
- Pour into two individual mugs.
- Cook separately in microwave for about 1 minute.
- Serve with Mint Protein Icing on top if desired