Because, who doesn’t want a shake that tastes like birthday cake? And it was my birthday today.. why not two posts in ONE day?
Made with Try About Time’s all natural Birthday Cake flavored whey protein, this shake is high in protein, low in fat, and absolutely delicious.
After doing a stadium workout yesterday morning, I knew I needed something special to refuel (yep, even on my birthday! I love the atmosphere of the Univ. of FL stadium when it’s empty).
So it only made sense to make this! And of course, do a YouTube video on it as well 🙂
Check out the video by clicking the photo below! or click here
Made with my homemade sprinkles on top, this is surely a winner! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 scoop Birthday Cake whey protein (from TryAboutTime.com)
- ½ scoop Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Butter Extract
- 1 packet Stevia + 5 drops Vanilla Liquid Stevia (or more stevia)
- Homemade Sprinkles (find recipe here)
- Combine all ingredients in blender except sprinkles
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour in glass and top with sprinkles! (and homemade whipped cream if desired, )