Who likes Cookie Dough?! And what about Frozen Yogurt?! (two of my FAVORITE things)
Welll, I put the two together to make a super simple frozen yogurt recipe!! So healthy and low in fat.
But I didn’t stop there. Have you ever seen those pinterest cookie cups made from cookie dough? Well I decided to make something similar by using a Cookie Dough Quest Bar! Genius? I think so. Why? Because instead of a high fat cookie dough cup recipe..now its a high protein, high fiber, low carb cookie dough cup recipe! Mmmm.
AND yay for YouTube videos, because this is my first recipe I decided to shoot making for you guys! Hope you enjoy the little presentation 🙂
While you’re on my channel, don’t forget to subscribe to it, or watch my other two videos I have out (click here!)
Link here to Reicipe Video –> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfk4KLw9Bwk&list=UUJbS3rkmCiKkHpWZ0Nn0D5g
So questions of the day..
-What do YOU want to see created next with a quest bar?!
-What is your favorite flavor of quest bar??
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ teaspoon Butter Extract (don't leave this out, it makes all the difference!)
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs/Chocolate Chips as desired (I used about 2 tablespoons cacao nibs)
- Stevia to sweeten (I used 3 packets stevia and some vanilla liquid stevia; remember the final frozen product will be less sweet than before freezing, taste as you go and sweeten to your liking)
- *Cookie Dough Quest Bar if you want to serve it in the cookie cups!
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir until no clumps are present (blending is sometimes best if peanut butter does not mix in well with stirring)
- Place in shallow container and place in freezer, stirring every 30 minutes to break up frozen sections (alternatively, you can just use an ice cream maker!) Freeze for about 3 hours or until the texture you desire is achieved.
- For Cookie Cups: Preheat oven to 350 F. Break apart quest bar into about 4 pieces. Spray bottom side of mini muffin pan or donut hole pan, and shape pieces of the bar around bottom side of mold (video illustrates this). Bake in oven for 5 minutes and allow to cool! (if bar is too hard to flatten out and shape, microwave for just 10 seconds so that it is pliable and soft!