Always knew you were meant for entrepreneurship but don’t know where to start? Follow my journey as I share my own road to entrepreneurship weekly!
Entrepreneurship is the new, hot thing right now.
But that is NOT why I’m interested in figuring it all out and becoming an entrepreneur myself. For me, I have ALWAYS known, well, at least since undergrad, that I was meant for this lifestyle.
NOW, it’s all about FIGURING IT ALL OUT. With a BS in nutrition and an MS in sports nutrition…business is NOT my strong point. But now that school is DONE, and I’ll be a registered dietitian by August 2017, I’m ready to go go go.
But I’m PUMPED for this road to entrepreneurship. Yep, the failures and successes. Pumped for it all.
And I’ve decided, in case people out there are like me and want to follow along…
I’m going to share it all on here/my youtube channel!
My heart in sharing this journey…
- There are SO many successful entrepreneurs out there that are daily offering such wisdom and advice, such as Lewis Howes, Gary V, John Lee Dumas, and more — and I AM learning a lot from them.
- But at the end of the day, I wish there was someone out there I could relate with, someone who ISNT successful yet, but is willing to share their journey figuring it all out. Someone sharing daily/weekly vlogs and lessons they’ve come across..sharing failures and success.
- So, I’ve decided I am going to BE that person.
So whether you are into entrepreneurship yourself, or just want to follow along with my journey, I’d love to have you. Make sure you don’t miss a post on here by subscribing to my newsletter.. and don’t miss a video by subscribing to my youtube channel!
Until the first REAL post and video in this Road to Entrepreneurship series… Watch this video on Overcoming the Voices!
Something I’ve realized is going to be VERY important as I get started 🙂
Some other posts that may be relevant if you’re into this entrepreneur stuff:
- Overcoming the Odds: Power of the Mind
- Hard Decisions
- How to Start a Blog/Website
- 20 Things to Stop Doing in 2017
- One Thing Preventing You From Reaching Your Health Goals