Who DOESN’T like Peanut Butter, Banana, and Chocolate together? especially when it’s in a healthy milkshake form!?
(please don’t tell me if you can answer yes, I may unknowingly hold something against you)
Just kidding..kinda 🙂
But seriously..back to work after a fun 4th of july weekend..and this is WHAT YOU NEED.
Have you guys eaten the Ben and Jerry’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream??
It may be one of the best things ever. But lemmme tell YOU, it will surely get you CHUNKY.
Which is why, of course, after tasting this carton of heaven, I had to make a healthier alternative.
Now..they use walnuts. But I decided, adding peanut butter protein and a little peanut butter would be MUCH BETTER. Helllllo heaven.
And with Quest’s new banana protein that just came out, I knew exactly how to get both the banana and peanut butter flavor in there.
Funny how you can turn one of the most fattening desserts into something that could even be used as a POST healthcarewell klonopin WORKOUT shake. WHAT.
Yeah. The beauty of recreating unhealthy recipes.
But mmm mmm mmm.
Yet, definitely not the 300 calories, 18g fat, and 28g of sugar that are in a MEASLY 1/2 CUP of the ben and jerrys stuff.
PS: this is NOT a sponsored post whatsoever. I just love quest nutrition bars and protein haha and happen to own all of their products 🙂
So TELL ME:
Have you ever tried this ice cream?
Ice Cream or a Milkshake?
Best Peanut Butter and Banana recipe you’ve had?
Until next time,
xo Sarah Grace
- 1 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- ½ scoop Quest Banana Protein Powder
- ½ scoop Quest Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- ½ Frozen Banana, very ripe
- 1tsp-1tbs Peanut Butter (depending how rich you want!)
- Ice as needed for desired thickness
- Cacao Nibs or Chocolate Chips to mix in after blending
- Place all ingredients into blender except chocolate chips/cacao nibs
- Blend until smooth.
- Mix in chocolate and top with additional peanut butter and chocolate chips/cacao nibs!