The delicious taste of banana bread, in a gluten-free, high protein, single serving form that makes a delicious breakfast for one!
The taste and smell of banana bread. One that will NEVER get old.
Don’t worry, this recipe was made BEFORE I began my 1 week sugar detox…so I didn’t cheat by eating it 🙂
If there is one reason to wake up in the morning, this it IT.
So simple. Perfect for one. Or hey, double it for two (or one hungry tummy)!
I have been LOVING to add protein to my morning oats, as I need some good protein in me to start my day…so I thought, why not do the same,but bake it?!
Protein banana bread for one please!
What’s YOUR favorite home-baked bread flavor?! (I have to cheat on my banana bread and say mines pumpkin, but this is a close second!)
- 4 Tbsp Quest Nutrition Banana Protein Powder*
- 4 Tbsp Rolled Oats
- ½ large, very ripe Banana, mashed (or 1 small)
- 3 Tbsp Egg Whites (or 1 Egg)
- 3 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Liquid Sweetener (I used low sugar syrup)
- 1-3 tsp Almond/Peanut Butter (more the better!)
- Dash of each: vanilla extract, cinnamon, sea salt, baking powder
- Other add ins: nuts, dried fruit, coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in bowl.
- Spray ramekin with nonstick spray and pour batter in.
- Bake in oven until done, about 20 minutes.
- Option #2: Cook in microwave for 45 seconds in mug sprayed with nonstick spray (this option doesn't come out with AS good of results, but still yummy!)