Need a quick, easy, yet delicious side dish for a meal?
Look no farther. This recipe was a hit during my winter break when I was home and made these for my family.
They thought it was such a delicious and fun idea!
I usually don’t eat white potatoes that much because I just really only love sweet potatoes. Hence why I made all those recipes like a sweetpotato pizza crust, a sweetpotato cookie dough dip, sweetpotato pumpkin muffins, and sweetpotato brownies!
But guess what? I LOVED these.
Like I said, need a side dish, these are it next time!
Until next time,
xoxo, Sarah Grace
- 1 bag Mini Golden Potatoes
- Olive Oil Spray or just some to drizzle
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary
- Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add mini potatoes
- Simmer potatoes until soft, about 20 minutes
- Drain potatoes and get out the cookie sheet you will bake them on
- Spray sheet with nonstick spray
- One at a time, set a mini potato on the cookie sheet, and press down on it gently with the back of a spoon, in order to mash it down but still keep it intact as one piece
- Once all potatoes are smashed and on cookie sheet, drizzle or spray with olive oil
- Sprinkle dried herbs, sea salt, and pepper on potatoes.
- At this point, you can either cover and refrigerate until ready to bake, up to two days
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 400 degrees F and remove sheet from fridge if it was in there in order to bring to room temperature
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are slightly crispy on edges
- Serve warm