Sore throat+ Rainy day + Big Exam to study for called for only one thing a couple days ago.
By now you probably know I love pumpkin, but it truly is my comfort food as well! Just the thought, smell, or taste of pumpkin makes me so much more at peace and in such a more happier mood 🙂
Here is an easy, healthy, yet delicious smoothie, that uses About Time’s Vanilla Whey (completely natural and no sweeteners besides stevia!). Use my promo code on TryAboutTime.com, for 25% off! Promo Code=FFF1.
Wanting a delicious frozen treat? Freeze this for about 30 minutes to an hour!
I hope this smoothie puts a smile on your face like it did for me 🙂
Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
-1 scoop Vanilla Whey (use FFF1 to get 25% About Time’s powder online!)
-1 frozen banana
-1/2 cup pumpkin (1/4 if you don’t want it too pumpkin tasting!)
-1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
-1 packet stevia
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
-1 dash sea salt
Directions: Blend all together until smooth!
TIP: You can freeze this for about 30 minutes too for a frozen treat!
1) High in Vitamin aid which aids in eyesight
2) High in fiber to keep you satisfied
3) Rich in Beta Carotene with plays a role in cancer prevention and benefit your skin
4) More potassium than a banana (great post workout food!)
5) Rich in Vitamin C to keep you fit and healthy