As a Florida girl, I know sometimes the winters don’t affect me as much as they do others, but I still wanted to touch on some things that can help motivate you through the cold winter months to stay active!
Even on little trips I have gone on throughout the fall/winter months like to Nashville, New York, and Boston..I can see that it is VERY hard to motivate yourself to workout when it is so cold! At least for this girl who is “freezing” in about 40-50 degree temperatures..
Staying active doesn’t have to mean being out in the cold, but you certainly still can go for an outdoor run or walk if you desire!
Here are some tips to stay motivated, along with a video of me doing an indoor ab routine that you can do in under 10 minutes to work towards those rock hard abs! Of course, sporting my favorite Target® C9 apparel (even though I know this doesn’t fit into my tips of dressing warm..but in Florida that tip doesn’t really apply haha)
- Dress warm if going outside: Lots of great, warm outfits over at www.Target.com from the Target® C9 brand!
- Make the decision of what you are going to do the night before, as if you have something set in stone in your mind you will be likely to do it
- Look up workout videos on YouTube that you can “do at home”, if the cold has got you closed inside
- Sign up at your local gym and take on your cardio workouts indoors like cycling, running on the treadmill, climbing the stair-master, or doing the elliptical
- Wake up early enough to get the workout in first thing, before you have time to talk yourself out of it! And warm up with a cup of coffee or tea before hand 🙂
Ab Workout Video! View it on YT here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kw6sTPTN8w&list=UUJbS3rkmCiKkHpWZ0Nn0D5g&spfreload=10
And subscribe to my channel here –> http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=freshfitnhealthy
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Target® C9 through their partnership with POPSUGAR Select. While I was compensated to write a post about Target® C9 all opinions are my own.